The Math Forum

Topic: Light and sound waves
Replies: 30   Last Post: Sep 21, 2008 5:12 PM

Spehro Pefhany

Re: Light and sound waves

On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:41:40 GMT, Rich the Philosophizer
<rtp@example.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Sep 2008 03:50:20 +0100, Androcles wrote:
>

>> Now I can't tell you what gravity is anymore than I can tell
>> you what magnetism is, all anyone can describe is how it behaves; the
>> force resulting from the inverse square law is very powerful indeed.

>Gravity is Love.
>
>Cheers!
>Rich

So then, Love is by FAR the weakest of the four fundamental forces?

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
speff@interlog.com Info for manufacturers: http://www.trexon.com

Date Subject Author