The Math Forum

Topic: NUMBERS Dillema for NUMBERS THEORY(Hello AMS)
Replies: 17   Last Post: Sep 9, 2009 10:39 AM

Dik T. Winter

Re: NUMBERS Dillema for NUMBERS THEORY(Hello AMS)

In article <314941342.85742.1252078259308.JavaMail.root@gallium.mathforum.org> "hope9900@verizon.net" <hope9900@verizon.net> writes:
> HELLO Winters,
>
> You are probably a good fellow but since I am working on the Riemans

I do not know who you are meaning, but it can not be me, I never did e-mail
you.
--
dik t. winter, cwi, science park 123, 1098 xg amsterdam, nederland, +31205924131