The Math Forum

Topic: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
Replies: 100   Last Post: Dec 9, 2017 1:35 PM

Karl-Olav Nyberg

Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets

tirsdag 26. september 2017 11.14.18 UTC+2 skrev bassam king karzeddin følgende:
> [...]

> > But why all this is happening with a class of people who generally think that they were born genius and very distinct from others, but the fact is really shocking, but why?
> >
> > It is because mathematicians had been deceived and upset-minded for so many centuries by now for the sake of worshipping some few devils that mislead them globally, otherwise, if true mathematicians are sufficient number, then they would never accept to be less than the top leaders of this mad world that are generally governed by mad people who can't even comprehend a simplest theorem like the Pythagorean even you assign the best teachers for them for all their lives, and they will destroy the world over your heads for sure
> >
> > Just look and listen carefully around, but those helpless wouldn't change their inevitable destiny unless they learn the biggest unforgottable lesson for sure
> >
> > BKK

> And observe carefully here the complete absence in this thread of few well-known TROLLS (at least in sci.math ? Google) as (Dan, Jan, Markus, Zelos, ? and other so strange forgotten creatures), where at the same time they, they usually do appear very often in my other threads in many much less talkative topics than real challenging mathematics as number theory where generally any mathematician can say repeatedly anything that he learnt blindly from books
>
> I really wonder about those incomprehensible characters
>
> And I know that they would run away and hide immediately once they read the first line, and not because they don?t understand any big issue in mathematics, but certainly because they have no word to add here, and they would be so glad if anyone could prove me wrong, and they would immediately appear in this case
> But here in such area, there isn?t any hope for anyone to turn it down (for sure)
>
> And not because that I can?t prove it, of course, I can and (so easily), but my real intention is to make my Theorems (which seem only as Conjectures for you all) as a suitable and permanent curse and real punishment for such common typo mathematicians in the era of free word internet publishing, which will soon invade and throw away the official traditional publishing as peer-reviewed
>
> Noting that, if the well-known Euler?s (sum of powers wrong conjecture) was only announced today then most likely it will be refuted in the same day mainly due to computer engineers and mathematicians programmers, but that actually took few centuries to be refuted
>
> Ref. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler%27s_sum_of_powers_conjecture
>
> I also challenge all those (themselves) called world Peer-reviewed (Top Journals and Universities) to prove me wrong in any of my PUBLISHED theorems
>
> In fact, I want to make a great fun of them mainly for school students and another non-professional-mathematicians, especially for footballers and in the best area they feel so proud (for sure)

The answer is so easy that non here has thought you were serious. It is not solved. If you have a solution; give it.

KON

Date Subject Author
11/23/16
Read Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
11/24/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
Virgil
11/25/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
Peter Percival
11/25/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
Pubkeybreaker
11/26/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/16
Read also, primitive pythagorean quaruples (a la the Right and lefT tetrAHedron
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
11/27/16
Read Re: also, primitive pythagorean quaruples (a la the Right and lefT tetrAHedron
bassam king karzeddin
3/29/17
Read fLt; also, primitive pythagorean quaruples (a la the Right and lefT tetrahedron
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
3/30/17
Read Re: fLt; also, primitive pythagorean quaruples (a la the Right and
lefT tetrahedron
bassam king karzeddin
4/5/17
Read should what
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/5/17
Read Re: should what
bassam king karzeddin
4/5/17
Read if p is a prime, 2p +1 is a prime
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/6/17
Read Re: if p is a prime, 2p +1 is a prime
Vinícius
4/6/17
Read if p is a prime, what did Sophie, saY
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
11/27/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
magidin@math.berkeley.edu
11/28/16
[...]
bert
11/26/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
11/25/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
Karl-Olav Nyberg
11/27/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
Virgil
11/28/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
11/27/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
11/26/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
3/31/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triples & quadruples
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/1/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triples & quadruples
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/2/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triples & quadruples
bassam king karzeddin
4/2/17
Read reply to anonymous a-hole(s)
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/3/17
Read Re: reply to anonymous a-hole(s)
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/3/17
Read beauXeaux SynonymouS
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
11/27/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
11/28/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
11/29/16
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bursejan@gmail.com
3/29/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
3/30/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
3/31/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/5/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
4/5/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/6/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin
4/7/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/8/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/10/17
Read drafting in the 8th or 9th grade, where I learned the canonical
isometric drawing
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/10/17
Read Re: drafting in the 8th or 9th grade, where I learned the canonical
isometric drawing
bassam king karzeddin
4/10/17
Read Re: drafting in the 8th or 9th grade, where I learned the canonical
isometric drawing
bursejan@gmail.com
4/12/17
Read Re: drafting in the 8th or 9th grade, where I learned the canonical
isometric drawing
bassam king karzeddin
4/12/17
Read Re: drafting in the 8th or 9th grade, where I learned the canonical
isometric drawing
shionoro@googlemail.com
4/12/17
Read Re: drafting in the 8th or 9th grade, where I learned the canonical
isometric drawing
bassam king karzeddin
4/12/17
Read Re: drafting in the 8th or 9th grade, where I learned the canonical
isometric drawing
bassam king karzeddin
4/10/17
Read the only torture is your crappy English -- d00d; is your Arabic as
bad, or worse?
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
4/11/17
Read the only torture was not as bad as, say
abu.kuanysh05@gmail.com
5/10/17
Read Re: Primitive Pythagorean Triplets
bassam king karzeddin