The Math Forum

Topic: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

Replies: 32   Last Post: Oct 11, 2017 12:20 PM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?

On Saturday, October 7, 2017 at 12:02:58 PM UTC+3, Zelos Malum wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > Just imagine the extreme density of the rational numbers alone that you can simply make, then adding the many orders of much more higher densities of existing constructible numbers (that are not rational numbers), by the proven square root and multi-square root operations, that do exist independently from any imaginable rationals, would yield a much higher density of real existing numbers (without any type of endless Approximations),
> > >
> > > Or is it the unlimited stupidity that had been imported from the unreal number described as infinity (in so many forms), despite it is absolute non-existence,
> > >
> > > Or is it the business for so many useless and so lazy people that they impose themselves badly as genius people on the societies they exploit badly for harming them, wonder!
> > >
> > > They keep making fiction numbers constantly, where the whole universe can't contain only one of their endless numbers, nor can they present it exactly like a constructible number
> > >
> > > So, the world of the modern mathematics is truly shameful beyond any limit, for sure
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > > Sep.20, 2017

> > To prove my claims and to document a strong historical evidence about the shameful behaviours of those vast majority of failures in mathematics just observe their so coward attitude towards my NEW DISCOVERY & IRREFUTABLE FORMULA (IN 1990), at this link in one of the biggest moderated morons site (usually run by thousands of incompetent moderators) at this link:
> >
> > https://mathoverflow.net/questions/208169/quintic-equation
> >
> > And just remember how did they write almost thousands of published papers and books in little partial results as for the solution of polynomials of those
> >
> > forms (x^2 + ax + b = 0), or (x^3 + ax + b = 0), or (x^4 + ax + b = 0)
> >
> > Where all those included in my formula (ax^n + bx^m + c = 0), that doesn't need even any proof since it is actually a direct identity or self-proved, though there is a rigorous proof for it and in the usual standard mathematics
> >
> > And so strangely, only six downvotes the new formula scored so far, the last was very recent, and I need many more of them just by your help in order to print the word "shameless" on the forehead of every professional mathematician of this majority typo
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > Oct. 7, 2017

> Again, your incompetence in mathematics does not make them morons. They are considerbly more knowledgable than you.
>
> And new formula? It is hardly anything new, the issue is very old and very well understood, except by you.

Big liar, otherwise where is your reference with first exact dates published as my formula?

I had already asked many specialized people in this issue where they informed me no such formula exists

And there is an internet evidence from well-known mathematicians in sci.math forum where they said that was a new formula (in 2004), it is there in my old posts

BKK

Date Subject Author
9/20/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bursejan@gmail.com
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Dan Christensen
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
Henrietta Foreskineater
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
Startled Fart Blast
9/20/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Jan Bielawski
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most genious mathematicians?
FromTheRafters
9/21/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
William Elliot
9/22/17
Read Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
9/22/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
9/24/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
9/25/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/3/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/4/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
Bill
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/7/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
bassam king karzeddin
10/9/17
Read Re: Is it really the greatest tragedy on earth with alleged top most
genious mathematicians?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
10/11/17