The Math Forum

Topic: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

Replies: 11   Last Post: Oct 11, 2017 5:59 PM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: See How do the alleged top genius mathematicians cheat the so
innocent students?

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 9:34:48 AM UTC+3, Mr Sawat Layuheem wrote:
> ????? ????????? 4 ?????? ?.?. 2017 13 ?????? 28 ???? 22 ?????? UTC+7, Mr Sawat Layuheem ????????:
> > ????? ????????? 4 ?????? ?.?. 2017 13 ?????? 23 ???? 43 ?????? UTC+7, bassam king karzeddin ????????:

> > > I meant (genius mathematicians only)
> > >
> > > BKK

> > To My teacher....from me
> > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=882425365245789&set=pcb.882425538579105&type=3&theater
> >

> > https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=882402661914726&set=a.397252653763065.1073741825.100004350013006&type=3&theater
> >
> > You invites me to SCI ask My crazy Problem....no sites in the worlds accept me....
> > But SCI welcome me ....thanks teacher....

> Teacher BASSAM,
> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=882039511951041&set=a.397252653763065.1073741825.100004350013006&type=3&theater
>
> Why 1/3 can slide to infinity????? why????
>
> We in Two-Actions Tree Spaces or not ?
>
> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=882005125287813&set=a.397252653763065.1073741825.100004350013006&type=3&theater

Mr Sawat:

I know that you are a good player with numbers, but when you use infinity we can always produce many non-sensible results for sure

Since infinity is non-existing and unreal number or anything else, where any valid mathematical operation on infinity must be strictly prohibited (except of course for those mathematickers in power who actually control the mathematics)

BKK