The Math Forum

Topic: 2)Gottingen's Max Wardetzky, Ingo Witt, are you as
dumb and messy about Conics as Franz? Oval is the conic sect
ion, never ellipse

Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 6, 2017 3:00 PM

bursejan@gmail.com

Re: 2)Gottingen's Max Wardetzky, Ingo Witt, are you
as dumb and messy about Conics as Franz? Oval is the conic
section, never ellipse

The year 2525, AP brain farto, still doesn't
understand that a*X^2+b*Y^2-1=0 is an ellipse.

Posting nonsense, already for 30 years, not
a single line of math.