The Math Forum

Topic: Why does the King and many others are punishing the professional
mathematical communities globally?

Replies: 3   Last Post: Oct 26, 2017 12:23 PM

bassam king karzeddin

Re: Why does the King and many others are punishing the professional

On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 6:06:38 PM UTC+3, Dan Christensen wrote:
> On Thursday, October 26, 2017 at 8:19:30 AM UTC-4, John Gabriel wrote:

> > > Say it with your real Identity if you have the Guts

> > He would never do that because he is a coward like Dan Christensen.

A fictional character "Dan Christensen" wrote

> It would be unwise to give JG your real name. He apparently has plans to murder all who dare to question his infinite wisdom. He wrote:

This truly so unbelievable, wonder!

Proof -: I gave my real name with some essential conflict with JG about the real +ve numbers being only those constructible numbers (that are existing before anyone's eyes) with irrefutable proofs based on absolute fact of the Pythagorean theorem, where Geometry of distances is the connecting link between the mathematical theory and the existing reality where all constructions are on the correct theoretical level in mind (avoid applicable tools to avoid madness), whereas JG insists on real numbers being only THOSE rational numbers (based on Euler's famous mistake that he proved (S =/= Lim S)), BUT the theme is that I'm still alive and not murdered by JG, hence you are truly a liar and dishonest for unknown reasons and for sure

So to say, whatever an existing conflict among mathematicians mustn't develop to a criminal level in any case (as the known historical cases), nor must be developed to a hatred level of down to earth abuse, but bitterness, injustice, biases, foolishness and continuous disappointment may case all that unwanted wars for sure

And this is, of course, the full responsibility of those so coward HIDING mathematicians in power who keep themselves blind and deaf deliberately to avoid any problems for themselves first (selfishness) and not caring to resolve any arising essential conflict among mathematicians, nor allowing any new insight to any new contradicting ideas that is different from their own

So, keep fighting each other poor mathematicians and let those in power be laughing at you as always as usual

BKK