The Math Forum

Topic: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
Replies: 22   Last Post: Dec 19, 2017 1:41 AM

zelos.malum@gmail.com

Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?

Den lördag 9 december 2017 kl. 19:48:51 UTC+1 skrev bassam king karzeddin:
> On Saturday, November 4, 2017 at 2:25:59 PM UTC+3, bassam king karzeddin wrote:
> > Let us restrict our real numbers being only those called positive real numbers
> >

> > So, a ghost means non-real existence in any reality but in do exist very ill minds
> >
> > And since we have proved rigorously that the real existing numbers (in the physical reality) are only those called constructible numbers (that includes the rational numbers (R) and the irrational numbers (I)), Where (R =/= I).
> >
> > i.e (I <> R), hence a ghost number is that endless rational number R that tries always and forever to replace the original irrational constructible number I, but always and forever unsuccessfully, thus non-existing and human brain fart number for sure
> >
> > Famous Examples:
> >
> > one is a real existing number, but (0.999..) is a ghost number
> >
> > Sqrt(5) is real existing Irrational number being exactly the diagonal of a rectangle with unity sides (1, 2), (FINISHED), but its ghost number which is non-existing ( 2.236067977...)
> >
> > 3^{1/3} is a symbol for a non-proved number, (i.e a fictional or human brain fart number that doesn't represent any existing distance, area or volume), also its ghost endless decimal representation mathematicians brain fart number (1.442249570...)
> >
> > (e) is brain fart number (that is impossible to represent any existing distance, area, or volume in any imaginable physical reality, also it's ghost endless representation (2.7182818284...) a pure human brain fart number, for sure
> >
> > If you have any objection just describe exactly and only one number of those irrational numbers (that aren't constructible), but not by any well-known cheating methods are known as (famous cuts, Origami. paper folding, limits, infinities, intermediate theorems, Newton's approximations, ...etc)
> >
> > However, working without using that magical decimal notation tools would show you immediately that a ghost number is, therefore, a ratio of two nonexisting integers (i.e (n/m) when both non-zero integers (n & m) tend to (what was called in maths as Infinity)
> >
> > So, existing real numbers are only real constructible numbers, for sure
> >
> > And the captured Queen says: this simplest fact stated by the KING for quite many times doesn't, in any case, require your unnecessary acceptance, but your blind obedience for sure
> >
> > Regards
> > Bassam King Karzeddin
> > Nov. 4th, 2017

> DO professional mathematickers believe in ghosts also? sure and no wonder!
>
> BKK

Maybe, does it matter? All numbers are equal in the sense that they are mental constructions.

Date Subject Author
11/4/17
Read What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
11/4/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
11/4/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/4/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
11/4/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/4/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
mathedman@hotmail.com
11/5/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
11/5/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/4/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
Dan Christensen
11/16/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
11/16/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
11/17/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
Scott Berg
11/18/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
11/21/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
11/21/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bursejan@gmail.com
11/27/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
11/29/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/6/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
12/9/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
12/16/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
zelos.malum@gmail.com
12/17/17
Read Re: What is the ghost number in mathematics?
bassam king karzeddin
12/19/17