Replies: 1   Last Post: Nov 16, 2010 11:49 AM

Brian Murphy

RE: [ap-calculus] Linearization and Newton's Method

Sister Mary Jane,

Linearization, yes. Newton's method, no. The latter is a good exercise
for the students which is why I usually cover it after the AP exam. But
it is not something they are tested on anymore.

Brian Murphy

Math Instructor

Assistant Director of Studies

Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory
San Francisco Ca
415-775-6626 Ext. 673
http://www.mrmurphsclass.com <http://www.mrmurphsclass.com/>

Sister Mary Jane Vo, SCMC. Math Teacher at www.ahfbaltic.org
<http://www.ahfbaltic.org/> .

====
Course related websites:

To unsubscribe use this URL:

To change your subscription address or other settings use this URL:

====
Course related websites:
---
To unsubscribe click here: