Topic: Solve Lagrange multiplier equations in MATLAB
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 24, 2015 12:05 PM

Re: Solve Lagrange multiplier equations in MATLAB

On Jan 25, 8:07 pm, "Bruno Luong" <b.lu...@fogale.findmycountry>
> fas <faisalmu...@gmail.com> wrote in message <53904571-a932-4f62-af98-13e35cda2...@p2g2000prf.googlegroups.com>...
> > I would like to solve first simple example on
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lagrange_multipliers
> >  in MATLAB, any idea how to input it in MATLAB using built in
> > optimization routines.

> help fmincon
> Bruno

Could you please help a little further by putting it all together.
Also isn't fmincon for constraints with upper and lower bounds ?. In
this case we only x^2+y^2-1=0 constraint. Also what about fsolve ?