The Math Forum

Topic: variable time delay - internal buffer
Replies: 1   Last Post: Jan 10, 2011 1:47 PM

Dan Lluch

Re: variable time delay - internal buffer

there is a shipping demo, sldemo_simstate_script.m, (I checked as of R2010b, but may be available earlier), showing a variable transport delay and how the Simstate feature captures the information between Simulink executions. Here is the relevant documentation section:
http://www.mathworks.com/access/helpdesk/help/toolbox/simulink/ug/bry62t3.html

-Dan