Topic: The golden angle 137.507, pi, phi and positive integer 1728
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 6, 2013 2:10 PM

I don't want you to know

Re: The golden angle 137.507, pi, phi and positive integer 1728

I'm sorry. You are wrong.

If you tell me you've discovered something unknown in mathematics, I
say " Cool, tell me about it." But, When you say you are right and the
best mathematicians of the last two centuries are wrong about
something as fundamental as pi, I say " You are wrong"
I highly recommend rechecking your calculations.

href="http://www.vorpublishing.com/the_golden_angle_pi_phi_and_1728_by_kevin_trinder.html">http://www.vorpublishing.com/the_golden_angle_pi_phi_and_1728_by_kevin_trinder.html