Topic: The golden angle 137.507, pi, phi and positive integer 1728
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 6, 2013 2:10 PM

I don't want you to know

Re: The golden angle 137.507, pi, phi and positive integer 1728

Okay, more specific:

Pi is NOT 3.14164078... using a different equation will only change it
if the equation is wrong.

Also, You cannot get 360.00551... degrees into a circle (at least not
on a 2d plane. You define a degree by taking a circle and dividing it
by 360 exactly.

I cannot comment on the rest of your page as I could not follow the
rambling.

I will not give you my name because you might be the kind of person
that sends letter bombs to people who dissagree with you.

href="http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/557034.html">http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/557034.html

href="http://www.vorpublishing.com/the_golden_angle_pi_phi_and_1728_by_kevin_trinder.html">http://www.vorpublishing.com/the_golden_angle_pi_phi_and_1728_by_kevin_trinder.html