Topic: creative publications...
Replies: 9   Last Post: Sep 24, 2004 12:33 AM

Kevin Karplus

Re: Creative Publications... Middle School Math with Pizzazz

In article <9s4o30hns9728kino477m1fm8k1a2h5305@4ax.com>, Jaime Gall wrote:
> I need to order the math books called "Middle School Math With
> Pizzazz". I use them for tutoring my students and they love it. I am
> unable to find information. Can you please let me know where to find
> these books? Thank you in advance, Jaime Gall

I did a quick Google search, first with
"middle school math with pizzazz"
then with
"middle school math with pizzazz" creative publications

Some of the websites you'll want to check are
the authors' web site: http://www.marcymathworks.com/
the publisher's web site: http://www.wrightgroup.com/

You can order direct from the publisher:
Middle School Math With Pizzazz! All 5 Binders
Author: Steve Marcy and Janis Marcy
Series: Pizzazz!
ISBN: 156107098X
Price: $155.95

Learn to use google--it can save you the embarassment of asking
questions that can be answered in a minute or two with a quick search.

--
Kevin Karplus karplus@soe.ucsc.edu http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~karplus
Affiliations for identification only.