Topic: Optimization with external simulator (SPICE)?
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jul 14, 2013 3:52 AM

Marcus M. Edvall

Re: Optimization with external simulator (SPICE)?

Hi Jens,

TOMLAB /CGO is specifically designed for costly global black-box
optimization. What's the time for one objective function evaluation?

<http://tomlab.biz/products/cgo/>
<http://tomlab.biz/products/cgo/solvers/rbfSolve.php>
<http://tomlab.biz/products/cgo/solvers/ego.php>

Best wishes, Marcus