Topic: Lubos Motl's forced resignation from Harvard University Physics Department
Replies: 13   Last Post: Feb 15, 2011 10:34 PM

fishfry

Re: Lubos Motl's forced resignation from Harvard University Physics Department

In article <1169606251.589784.268890@l53g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"galathaea" <galathaea@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 5:35 pm, fishfry <BLOCKSPAMfish...@your-mailbox.com> wrote:
> > In article <gFvth.65858$qO4.18...@newssvr13.news.prodigy.net>,
> > Jack Sarfatti <sarfa...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >

> > > Lubos was, in reality, fired last week or so from Harvard Physics
> > > DepartmentNothing about this on Woit's blog. Is this confirmed?

> it is already on his wikibio
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lubo%C5%A1_Motl
>
> in words eerily similar to jack's...

As of 9pm Tuesday (pdt) Motl's Wiki page has been purged of the
paragraph in question. I only know about all this stuff from what I read
on the Web ... but would Harvard fire a physicist for antics on Amazon?