Topic: Advanced Regents Diploma Credit?
Replies: 15   Last Post: Feb 19, 2008 6:42 PM

Harold Brosowsky

att1.html (1.5 K)

Perhaps I misunderstand your implication. Do you treat your peers in the same manner in which you address your students? I am not being factitious, I am fairly new to the profession and am interested in what you have found effective. Is your guidance and social interaction identical for both colleagues and students? I have always expected more of adults than I do of high school children; but perhaps I have been mistaken.

Thank You,