Topic: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Replies: 33   Last Post: Jul 2, 2010 1:21 PM

Earle Jones

Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit

In article
<67184f92-85ef-48aa-a001-9db35e2cb315@v29g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
BURT <macromitch@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On May 22, 8:13 pm, BURT <macromi...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > On May 22, 12:35 pm, "Androcles" <Headmas...@Hogwarts.physics_z>
> > wrote:
> >

> > > "xxein" <xx...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > > xxein:  Einstein did math and physics.
> > > ======================================
> > >    http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Biographies/Einstein.html

> > > "Einstein failed an examination that would have allowed him to study for a
> > > diploma as an electrical engineer at the Eidgenössische Technische
> > > Hochschule in Zurich."

> > > FAILED, shithead.
> > > Your ignorance has no limit.- Hide quoted text -

> > If there is a speed limit there is a change in speed limit at the same
> > time. This is the light speed change limit of gravity acceleration.
> >
> > Mitch Raemsch- Hide quoted text -

> Einstein equates acceleration with gravity. The limit on acceleration
> is a less than light speed change in speed. This sets the limit on the
> extreme of gravity.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

*
Mitch: Could you put some numbers on that, or are you talking out your
ass again?

earle
*

Date Subject Author
5/16/10
Read At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
5/16/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
xxein@comcast.net
5/16/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
mike3
5/17/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Androcles
5/17/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
J. Clarke
5/16/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Chip Eastham
5/16/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
5/17/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Cwatters
5/17/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
nuny@bid.ness
5/17/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Igor
5/17/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
5/19/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Paul Cardinale
5/19/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Androcles
5/19/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
5/19/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
5/17/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
xxein@comcast.net
5/18/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Androcles
5/17/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
5/18/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
5/18/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
bert
5/18/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
5/19/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Paul Cardinale
5/19/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
7/1/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Paul Hovnanian P.E.
5/22/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
xxein@comcast.net
5/22/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Androcles
5/22/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
5/25/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
6/30/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Earle Jones
6/30/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Androcles
6/30/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Earle Jones
6/30/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
7/1/10
Read Re: At the extreme of gravity there is a limit
Nick
7/2/10