Topic: Please Help!
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 29, 2010 11:24 PM

Kevin Ellis

Re: Please Help!

ImageAnalyst <imageanalyst@mailinator.com> wrote in message <0ba47e60-f630-4f10-816f-1aa73ea08f90@p1g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>...
> Kevin:
> intercept is probably a function in a toolbox that you do not have
> installed. Type "ver" on the command line to see what toolboxes you
> have. Then report what it says back here. I don't have intercept
> either but someone who does will probably tell you what toolbox it is
> in.

Okay here is what it says. I hope this helps:

>> ver
MATLAB Version 7.11.0.584 (R2010b)
MATLAB License Number: 660172
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Version 6.1 (Build 7600)
Java VM Version: Java 1.6.0_17-b04 with Sun Microsystems Inc. Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM mixed mode
MATLAB Version 7.11 (R2010b)
Symbolic Math Toolbox Version 5.5 (R2010b)