Topic: SPRING OF MATHEMATICS ...... The Dexorotation / Levo rotation of
Mathemattics. Proof

Replies: 1   Last Post: Feb 11, 2012 12:05 PM

Jesse F. Hughes

Re: SPRING OF MATHEMATICS ...... The Dexorotation / Levo rotation of Mathemattics. Proof

Inverse 19 mathematics <hope9900@frontier.com> writes:

> Let this World renowned mathematician tell you that once he sees the
> proof,, otherwise let the lady mathematics lay in the neutral position

Is it just me, or did that last phrase make anyone else feel kinda icky?

--
Jesse F. Hughes

"if i'm a loser then who the fuck can even dream they are a winner?"
-- James S. Harris: Tweeter (ret.), non-loser