Replies: 2   Last Post: May 13, 2012 8:16 AM

Bob

Re: [ap-stat] are rulers allowed

Many years ago I gave a quiz and a student asked if they could use
their calculator. The quiz involved no calculations, so I could not
imagine what they were up to, but I said, "Yes." Then I managed to
move around so I'd have a chance to see what the student was DOING
with their calculator. They were using it as a guide in drawing a
straight line. So please pass this tip on to any of your students who
feel ruler-deprived;-)