Topic: Live Love Math Program Posted
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 25, 2012 10:04 AM

jamar.pickreign@fredonia.edu

Re: Live Love Math Program Posted
att1.html (2.8 K)

Hi Liz,

Just an FYI. As I am assigning presiders, I noticed that the program has assigned Sessions 174 and 179 both in Poplar on Saturday from 8:00 - 9:00.

Jamar Pickreign, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, College of Education
State University of New York
Fredonia, NY 14063