Topic: Live Love Math Program Posted
Replies: 2   Last Post: Oct 25, 2012 10:04 AM

jamar.pickreign@fredonia.edu

Re: Live Love Math Program Posted
att1.html (4.1 K)

Well this is embarassing. I frequently advise everyone to check to whom they are replying to ensure that it is who is intended. Nonetheless, I violated it myself by sending the below message to the entire group rather than the person intended.

Mea culpa!

Jamar Pickreign, Ph.D.
Associate Dean, College of Education
State University of New York