Topic: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion
Replies: 8   Last Post: Feb 3, 2013 2:27 AM

manish

Re: Neural network on Matlab and C code for PIC implementatiion

hello..
I used it on AVR microcontrollers. But the important thing is that whatever neural network is coded using this software, is just like a 'function' block. It can surely be copied in 'while()' loop of any microcontroller code.

only u will nees to map input & output variables of that 'function' block to the standard inputs & outputs of the microcontroller code.