Topic: Subtract values in a matrix
Replies: 6   Last Post: Nov 19, 2012 12:20 AM

dpb

Re: Subtract values in a matrix

On 11/17/2012 1:12 PM, Bob Ferreira wrote:

> Example: m = [2,2,2;3,3,3;4,4,4] the matrix given should be
> [0,0,0;-1,-1,-1;-2,-2,-2]
>
> I hope I made myself understood, if not, please ask away.

No clue how you got the result from the description, sorry...

What term, specifically was subtracted from which and how did you get it
to produce the desired result? (Actually, the answer to this may well
provide you w/ the (or at least a) solution).