Topic: About speech recognition using Neural Networks
Replies: 3   Last Post: Nov 19, 2012 2:08 AM

Marco

Re: About speech recognition using Neural Networks

Hi,

I am working in something similar, would you mind to share your training data? I have been looking for a LEFT RIGHT data base.

Best Regards,
- Marco