Topic: frequency to time domain using IFFT and FFT for a real-valued function
Replies: 2   Last Post: Nov 24, 2012 6:41 PM

nerdynerd

Re: frequency to time domain using IFFT and FFT for a real-valued function

Some suggest that it might be a zero-padding issue; for FFT we can pad the end of the vector with zeros. but for IFFT we should add zeros in the middle of the matrix. I tried that as well but doesn't seem to work for me..