Topic: He has returned! And Jesus said unto them:
Replies: 4   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 10:51 PM

Re: He has returned! And Jesus said unto them:

On Dec 4, 5:40 am, Terry Cross <tcros...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 4, 4:38 am, Martin Musatov <marty.musa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > And Jesus said unto them:
>
> > God?s righteous will enter into His kingdom and feast. Hearken ye to
> > the word of the Lord: I am returned unto Zion and will dwell in the
> > midst of Jerusalem.

> No cite, hm?
>
> TCross

Hi Terry, please explain to me what you are asking of me. There is no
citation because of the Gospel of Jesus. Though I barely comprehend
them through much prayer and veracity, before the Holy Spirit allowed
me to hold this work and [proclaim] it. Explain to my disciple what is
hm. http://pequalsnp.wordpress.com/2009/03/19/pnp/

-
- M
u s