Topic: Re: WG 13 Announcement: CERME 8 [Turkey]
Replies: 14   Last Post: Dec 6, 2012 7:00 PM

Paul A. Tanner III

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:17 PM, Robert Hansen <bob@rsccore.com> wrote:

> On Dec 5, 2012, at 2:40 AM, Paul Tanner <upprho@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> It's a brute mathematical fact
> that the Scandinavian countries are per capita the richest countries
> in the world, where, for example, the per capita nominal GDP of Norway
> is twice as large as that of the US.
>

> Lol

Yes, it's true: Conservatism is all about the denial of all fact that
contradicts whatever "truth" they invent in the the alternative
reality bubble they create for themselves.

See the truth that, adjusted for population, the US has had a smaller
nominal GDP than all the Scandinavian countries for almost every one
of the past 30 or 40 years - along with some other countries on and
off:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

See the page history and other supplement pages to see that what I
said is brute fact.

Again:

See

"Moral economics -> world's highest living standard and greatest happiness"
http://mathforum.org/kb/thread.jspa?messageID=7633652&tstart=0

for the truth, very heavily documented along with very many links.