Topic: A Good Activity
Replies: 7   Last Post: Dec 7, 2012 8:07 PM

Robert Hansen

From: Florida
Registered: 6/22/09
Re: A Good Activity

On Dec 6, 2012, at 2:32 PM, Richard Strausz <Richard.Strausz@farmington.k12.mi.us> wrote:

> Bob, I think you and your son will enjoy this online factor game, too.
>
> http://illuminations.nctm.org/ActivityDetail.aspx?ID=12
>
> Richard

Thanks, we will give it a try. They could have made it a little more exciting, like with a timer or something.:)

Have you ever seen this...

http://www.amazon.com/Equate-The-Equation-Thinking-Game/dp/B00004U1RA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354914829&sr=8-1&keywords=equate+game

We have had it since he was five. We used to play it a lot earlier.

Bob Hansen