Topic: Syms Error
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 2:40 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Syms Error

"Rob " <rsbick2@uky.edu> wrote in message
> I am wanting to row reduce a matrix that was combined with a matrix that
> was created using integration with the syms s function. However, when I
> attempt to row reduce I get this error:
> Error using sym/rref
> Too many input arguments.
>
> Is there a way to avoid this error by using a different integration
> technique? Below is my code for that relates to this question. Thank you
> in advance for any advice or suggestions.

*snip*

The Symbolic Math Toolbox RREF function only accepts one input argument, not
two.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/symbolic/rref.html

The MATLAB RREF function accepts two, but since you're working with symbolic
objects the Symbolic Math Toolbox version is the one being called.

--
Steve Lord
slord@mathworks.com

Date Subject Author