Topic: Syms Error
Replies: 2   Last Post: Dec 10, 2012 2:40 AM

Steven Lord

Re: Syms Error

"Rob " <rsbick2@uky.edu> wrote in message
> I am wanting to row reduce a matrix that was combined with a matrix that
> was created using integration with the syms s function. However, when I
> attempt to row reduce I get this error:
> Error using sym/rref
> Too many input arguments.
> Is there a way to avoid this error by using a different integration
> technique? Below is my code for that relates to this question. Thank you
> in advance for any advice or suggestions.

The Symbolic Math Toolbox RREF function only accepts one input argument, not

The MATLAB RREF function accepts two, but since you're working with symbolic
objects the Symbolic Math Toolbox version is the one being called.

Steve Lord

Date Subject Author
Read Syms Error
Read Re: Syms Error