Topic: scott flansburg's new books
Replies: 1   Last Post: Dec 23, 2012 5:57 PM

ElizWaite@aol.com

scott flansburg's new books
att1.html (2.5 K)

Hi everyone-
Please see the message below from Scott Flansburg, the keynote speaker at the AMTNYS conference held last month. As those of you who were in attendance are aware, Scott filled in on one day's notice to be our keynote speaker-he actually fit us in between talks-arrived at AMTNYS from another talk around 5pm, flew directly to Arizona following his 6pm speech at AMTNYS and then spoke early the next morning in Arizona!-didn't even blink when we asked him if he could fill in. He is an amazing person and was a wonderful speaker. Please consider purchasing his new book(s).
Liz

Elizabeth Waite
AMTNYS 2012 Conference Coordinator