Topic: simplifying rational expressions
Replies: 12   Last Post: Jan 28, 2013 12:57 AM

justlooking for someone else

Re: simplifying rational expressions

Yep. Excellent point. Your point was right on the money. I fail to
recognize the flipperoo that would have eased up the mess that I
created. Reading some of the posts this evening, I wanted to spank
myself. Thank you much for your help.