Redux

Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 22, 2013 5:13 PM

Zeev Wurman

Re: [math-learn] Effects of Poverty on U.S. Children's Educational
Achievement Redux

att1.html (11.8 K)

Reminds me of an old joke about the Brits ...

Three gentlemen sit at a roadside pub. A car passes. Half an hour later
one of them says: Bentley. Another half an hour passes and another one
utters: Wolseley. An hour later the third gentleman announces: if you
don't stop fighting I am out of here!

Ze'ev