Topic: SHORT HAND OF PRIME NUMBER DISTRIBUTION CORRECTED FILE
Replies: 4   Last Post: Feb 13, 2013 8:44 AM

J. Antonio Perez M.

Re: SHORT HAND OF PRIME NUMBER DISTRIBUTION CORRECTED FILE

On Monday, February 11, 2013 2:47:04 PM UTC+2, Soap Research wrote:
> On Friday February 8, 2013 5:12PM, hope...@frontier.com wrote:
>

> > There are 4 published manuscripts , plus there is a major one in the offing. point is that current mathematics have been clear fools

> Does anyone know this "International Journal of Applied Mathematical Research"? Is the kind of journal so desperately looking for articles that they would publish any crap?
>
> I guess IJAMR's credibility is as low as the Journal of American Science...

It's "pay for publishing" journal. The following is part of what is written under "Articles Processing Charges" in their site:

"Authors are required to pay a ?100 EURO publication charge. The authors must pay an additional fee for mailing and printing costs IF the journal's hardcopy is needed. It is a flat fee that does not vary based on word count or use of color figures."

So I guess it must be a very, very serious journal...perhaps as serious as the "Journal of The Sex Life of Red Ants in Southern Tasmania", or even as "The Book of Rules and Laws of Boxing in the state of South Dakota"

Tonio