Topic: select image
Replies: 2   Last Post: Feb 25, 2013 2:12 PM

Curious

Re: select image

"Raj Chahal" <rajindersinghchahal@gmail.com> wrote in message <kgg8jo$h9r$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> please any body help i need some help or these issues.
> 1> how we select a .jpg file from our system and load in matlab for further operation( when jpg file location another drive)

Take a look at :

<<http://matlab.wikia.com/wiki/FAQ#How_can_I_process_a_sequence_of_files.3F>>

from the MATLAB FAQ. It answers this exact question.

> 2> we play a video in matlab and i want capture a image from the video.

I don't have MATLAB installed on this computer, but I believe the MATLAB command FRAME can be used to do this.

doc frame

> please help me if any body give me code for these function then it really helpful for me
> Raj Chahal

Date Subject Author
2/25/13
Read Re: select image