Topic: ROC curve of target and source images
Replies: 10   Last Post: Mar 14, 2014 6:46 AM

Alan

Re: ROC curve of target and source images

> "Carl S." wrote in message <kgfk3g$9i5$1@newscl01ah.mathworks.com>...
> I have performed the following process:
> 1) I have applied Dice similarity measurement for automatically segmented images and obtained the following similarity coefficients

ROC curves are more generally applicable than just your application, so it is not clear what you expect your function to do. If you want help, you might want to try explaining what you are trying to do in more detail.