Topic: A2/T Topics
Replies: 2   Last Post: Apr 16, 2013 10:29 AM

Jayson Kiang

A2/T Topics
att1.html (3.8 K)

How much time are your A2/T teachers spending on forces, vectors, and graphs of trig functions? We are nearing the end of the year and my teachers asked me to pose the question so that they can gage how much time to spend on it. How often do these topics appear on the Regents? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Jayson Kiang

-----Original Message-----
From: Math Department Chairpersons digest <departmental-math@nassauboces.org>
To: departmental-math digest recipients <departmental-math@nassauboces.org>
Sent: Tue, Apr 16, 2013 12:01 am
Subject: departmental-math digest: April 15, 2013

This collection of messages is from the departmental-math listserv.Replies to
his digest will be distributed to every member of this listserv.
EPARTMENTAL-MATH Digest for Monday, April 15, 2013.
1. Upcoming professional development workshops at Nassau BOCES
Subject: Upcoming professional development workshops at Nassau BOCES
rom: Julia Taylor <JTaylor@nasboces.org>
ate: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 16:19:46 +0000
-Message-Number: 1
5/9 Update on the New York State Common Core Assessments and PARCC (3:30-5:30pm)
acilitator: Ken Wagner
5/21 Maintaining Rigor in the Math Classroom - Grade 3-5
acilitator: Dr. Elaine Zseller
5/24 "Common Core-izing" Algebra I - Getting Started
acilitator: Dan Drance
5/29 "Common Core-izing" High School Geometry - Getting Started
acilitator: Dan Drance
6/6 Maintaining Rigor in the Math Classroom - Grade K-2
acilitator: Dr. Elaine Zseller

ulie Taylor
dministrative Support
rofessional Development