Topic: Speech Recognition via MFCC(feature extraction) and HMM classfication
Replies: 7   Last Post: Mar 31, 2014 6:38 AM

Bryant

Re: Speech Recognition via MFCC(feature extraction) and HMM classfication

Have you looked at the VOICEBOX scripts? I believe that it contains codes for MFCC. You can find it by searching MATLAB central or here is the link: http://www.ee.ic.ac.uk/hp/staff/dmb/voicebox/voicebox.html