Topic: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST
Replies: 18   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST

On Apr 25, 4:53 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >"Graham Cooper" <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >-----------

> >USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE = HAPPY CUSTOMERS
>
> >=/= World Class Scientist
>
> >Herc
>
> Interesting!
>
> Why don't you explasin some of your equations?
>
> --
> Tom Potter

haha! There is no audience for new theories any more..

Basically I use an entire equation as the ACCUMULATOR A

LDA $1010
STA $F0F0

in a CONTEXTUAL SEARCH through a Table in RAM.

This will speed up Logic Programming from Recursive Algorithms
to Iterative Algorithms.

E.g.

eats (tom, big(mac) ).

REF TERM
1 eats
21 tom
221 big
222 mac

ON QUERY.ref=HEADS.ref AND QUERY.term=HEADS.term

This SQL CLAUSE does the work of 100 lines of recursive code found in
standard PROLOG Interpreters.

Herc
--
www.BLoCKPROLOG.com