Topic: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST
Replies: 18   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Graham Cooper

Re: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST

On Apr 26, 7:11 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Graham Cooper" <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Interesting!
>
> >> Why don't you explasin some of your equations?
>
> >> --
> >> Tom Potter

> >haha!  There is no audience for new theories any more..
>
> >Basically I use an entire equation as the ACCUMULATOR A
>
> >LDA $1010
> >STA $F0F0

> >in a CONTEXTUAL SEARCH through a Table in RAM.
>
> >This will speed up Logic Programming from Recursive Algorithms
> >to Iterative Algorithms.

> >E.g.
>
> >eats (tom, big(mac) ).
>
> >REF  TERM
> >1    eats
> >21   tom
> >221  big
> >222  mac

> >ON QUERY.ref=HEADS.ref AND QUERY.term=HEADS.term
>
> >This SQL CLAUSE does the work of 100 lines of recursive code found in
> >standard PROLOG Interpreters.

> >Herc
> >--
> >www.BLoCKPROLOG.com

> Would you explain that SLOWLY
> so I can understand it?
>
> It appears to me that you are using 8080 assembler,
> PROLOG and SQL???

PROLOG was (originally) a QUERY & ANSWER language.

So it's great for a WEBSITE FORM style interface where you enter a
query, click [SUBMIT]

and the webpage gives the result.

This is called CLIENT/SERVER push pull,
banks et al also use COMMIT & ROLLBACK to make CLIENT / SERVER
transactions more secure.

Compare this to JAVA (chat) or AJAX control tips that Google now use
for keyword suggestion... these methods use a continuous transfer of
data.

-----------------

So you can go to;

www.BLoCKPROLOG.com