Topic: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST
Replies: 18   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Golshifteh Farahani

Re: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST

On Apr 23, 8:19 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

> >> whereas Jobs created models
> >> that set the standards in computing, music,
> >> communications, marketing and movie making.>

> >These guys are salesmen, you put them on a scientists list!
>
> >a IPHONE???
>
> >Apple stole the WINDOWS GUI off XEROX
>
> >May as well add Calvin Klein to the list..
>
> >Herc
>
> It is interesting to see that my pal Herc
> seems to believe that one has to be on
> the public dole, steal the works of others,
> and be promoted by the government or the Mass Media
> to qualify as a scientist.
>
> After Pulitzer stole enough during the Civil war as a mercenary
> and after the Civil War as a Carpet Bagger,
> to buy the largest St. Louis and New York newspapers,
>
> Jews imulate him and flocked to the newspapers,
> and after Edison invented audio and video recording ,
> they stole his inventions and used the composite Mass Media
> to make Einstein a Poster Boy to
>
> in order to rationalize why Jews came into conflict
> with all of their neighbors throughout history,
> and why the Jewish culture
> was vastly inferior to the cultures of Egypt, Persia,
> India, China, Greece, Rome, Mayan, Inca, Aztec, etc.
>
> Note for example although Einstein's model generates more heat than light
> and wastes time, money and minds on pursuits
> beyond man's capacity to ever experience in time and space,
> like the beginning and end of time
> and the mind of God,
>
> the Mass Media declared and promoted Einstein as
> "The person of the century"
>
> even though hi model cannot compare to the Watson/Crick DNA model
> that is used millions of times every day to improve health care,
> improve food crops, fight crime, reconstruct history, etc.
>
> The best measure of the value of a new cultural input
> is how well it succeeds in transforming culture.
>
> Compare the success of the works of Edison, Newton, Maxwell, and Jobs
> to the Einstein model and his invention described at the URL below,
> and observe the positive effects they had on society.
>
> http://www.google.com/patents?id=zRpsAAAAEBAJ&printsec=abstract&zoom=...
>
> As Newton and Jobs said:
> "If I have been able to see farther,
> it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants."
>
> ( Xerox, Kepler, Galileo, etc.)
>
> I suggest that the greatest scientists
> are NOT the people hyped by race, religion, government
> or the Mass Media,
>
> but those who create the most used and most useful forks
> off of the cultural input they inherit.
>
> "A scientist, in a broad sense, is one engaging in a systematic activity
> to acquire knowledge. In a more restricted sense,
> a scientist is an individual who uses the scientific method."
>
> I suggest that Edison and Jobs were more "PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS"
> than a guy with a PhD on the taxpayer dole,
> working on a taxpayer funded billion dollar program,
> who gets his name attached to an experiment
> that costs more to society than it returns,
> and gets a Nobel Prize for his participation.

OM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
PANTIES!!!
TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
[...]
PANTIS!!!