Topic: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST
Replies: 18   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Golshifteh Farahani

Re: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST

On Apr 24, 11:53 pm, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> [...]

> >-> STARTING POINT & ENDING POINT TO FULL PATH TRAVERSAL

> >---------
>
> >Newton
>
> >G^2 = M1*M2/D^2
>
> >-----------
>
> >Maxwell
>
> >MAXWELL  E Q U A T I O N S !
>
> >----------
>
> >Faraday
> >Volta
> >Gregor Mendel
> >Ohm
> >Watson
> >Crick
> >Edison
> >Lee de Forest
> >Jack St. Clair Kilby
> >Archimedes
> >Edwin Howard Armstrong
> >Claude E. Shannon
> >Robert Gold
> >Erwin Schrodinger
> >Nikolay Basov
> >Alexander Fleming
> >Pierre Curie
> >Samuel Hunter Christie
> >Ludwig Boltzmann
> >George Westinghouse
> >Enrico Fermi
> >Dmitri Garbuzov
> >Gordon Gould
> >John Harington
> >Ted Hoff
> >Steve Jobs
> >Pieter van Musschenbroek
> >Charles Wheatstone

> >What USEFUL PHYSICS EQUATION did Jobs formulate??
>
> >I make up a new logic equation every month on sci.logic
>
> >Last week was my AXIOM OF CONSISTENCY
>
> >ALL(X):THEORY X
> >All theorems must be true.

> >so does Zuhair..
>
> >----------
>
> >COOPER:
>
> >$sql="SELECT HEADS.id AS 'HID', QUERY.buds AS 'QB' FROM QUERY INNER
> >JOIN HEADS ON QUERY.ref=HEADS.ref AND QUERY.term=HEADS.term GROUP BY
> >HID HAVING COUNT(HID)=$qc-SUM(QB)";

> >this is my 5GL predicate matching Engine
> >(does 100 lines of the PROLOG ENGINE)

> >Computers will be HARDWARE OPTIMISED to run this single SQL statement
> >in 10 years!

> >---------
>
> >COOPER:
>
> >E(S) A(X) XeS <-> p(X)
> ><->
> >E(S) A(X) XeS <-> p(X)

> >My CONSISTENT SET THEORY Axiom
>
> >---------
>
> >Say I'm a Book Publisher, let me know when I have to reference Jobs
> >when citing which equation!

> >PROFITS = |iPHONES| / $$
>
> >----------
>
> >I'm not saying he didn't contribute the latest transformation to
> >cosmopolitan living.. but why is BILL GATES vilified and Jobs honored?

> >What about the billion small businesses using MS OFFICE for 20 years?

> >USER FRIENDLY INTERFACE = HAPPY CUSTOMERS
>
> >=/= World Class Scientist
>
> >Herc
>
> Interesting!
>
> Why don't you explasin some of your equations?

OM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
PANTIES!!!
TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
[...]
PANTIS!!!