Topic: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST
Replies: 18   Last Post: Apr 27, 2013 2:52 AM

Golshifteh Farahani

Re: "WORLD'S MOST PRODUCTIVE SCIENTISTS" LIST

On Apr 26, 2:11 am, "Tom Potter" <tdp1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Graham Cooper" <grahamcoop...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Interesting!
>
> >> Why don't you explasin some of your equations?
>
> >> --
> >> Tom Potter

> >haha!  There is no audience for new theories any more..
>
> >Basically I use an entire equation as the ACCUMULATOR A
>
> >LDA $1010
> >STA $F0F0

> >in a CONTEXTUAL SEARCH through a Table in RAM.
>
> >This will speed up Logic Programming from Recursive Algorithms
> >to Iterative Algorithms.

> >E.g.
>
> >eats (tom, big(mac) ).
>
> >REF  TERM
> >1    eats
> >21   tom
> >221  big
> >222  mac

> >ON QUERY.ref=HEADS.ref AND QUERY.term=HEADS.term
>
> >This SQL CLAUSE does the work of 100 lines of recursive code found in
> >standard PROLOG Interpreters.

> >Herc
> >--
> >www.BLoCKPROLOG.com

> Would you explain that SLOWLY
> so I can understand it?
>
> It appears to me that you are using 8080 assembler,
> PROLOG and SQL???

OM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
PANTIES!!!
TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS PANTIES!!!TOM POTTER SNIFFS HITLERS
[...]
PANTIS!!!