The Math Forum

Topic: Looking for "publish" example for a function with input arguments.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 16, 2014 2:11 PM

Matt Jecha

Re: Looking for "publish" example for a function with input arguments.

I have been searching for the same answer as to how to implement the options structure or name-value pairs in the publish() function.

I found this solution from the 2008 MATLAB version:
http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-97WVV6/?solution=1-97WVV6

Which cites a wrapper function with the following code:
function mypublish(fun,funcall,inputs)

opts.codeToEvaluate=[
inputs, char(10),...
funcall,char(10)];

publish(fun,opts)

web([pwd '\html\' fun '.html'])

used to publish the hypothetical function foo():
function foo(a)
plot(a);
end

For a school project, I am attempting to write an automated script which runs through a lowpass filter generation scheme in a four-level for loop iteration, changing one parameter through several values at each level. In the heart of this for loop, I would like to publish a function I have written that generates the filter and plots its impulse response as a separate file.