The Math Forum

Topic: Looking for "publish" example for a function with input arguments.
Replies: 7   Last Post: Sep 16, 2014 2:11 PM

Steven Lord

Re: Looking for "publish" example for a function with input arguments.

"Matt Jecha" <jechamt+mathworks@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I have been searching for the same answer as to how to implement the
> options structure or name-value pairs in the publish() function.

http://www.mathworks.com/help/matlab/ref/publish.html

See the third and fourth items in the Examples section of that documentation
page.

*snip*

--
Steve Lord