Replies: 31   Last Post: May 19, 2013 5:46 AM

Dushan Mitrovich

Re: Work on Basic Mathematica Stephen!

djmpark wrote:
> use a light touch and eliminate any feature that
> does not clarify an idea or convey information, no matter
> how nifty it might seem in its own right.

Amen!

As still pretty much of a beginner, I often have to look up a
Mathematica command in 'ref/'. And too often I'm dismayed to see the
simplest example of its use showing some cute and/or clever application
that leaves me scratching my head about how to understand the command's
operation, and little the wiser for the look-up.

- Dushan