Topic: skipping some i, j , ... values in Table
Replies: 3   Last Post: May 19, 2013 5:46 AM

spamslayer19@gmail.com

Re: skipping some i, j , ... values in Table

Others will chime in with more elegant solutions, but I believe this does what you wanted:

f @@@ Select[
Flatten[Table[{i, j}, {i, 1, 10}, {j, 1, 10}],
1], ! PrimeQ@(Plus @@ #) &]

That gives a list of f[i,j] where i+j aren't prime.