Topic: Preparing for NYS Common Core Algebra 1
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jun 21, 2013 3:44 PM

Denise Pusateri

Re: Preparing for NYS Common Core Algebra 1

Another place to look is the Progressions documents. http://ime.math.arizona.edu/progressions/ These show the coherence of the strands. They are technical reading, but good sources of information.

*