Topic: What Regression and Correlation Models to use for Kriging
Replies: 1   Last Post: Aug 17, 2013 7:23 AM

mouna

Re: What Regression and Correlation Models to use for Kriging

Hi to all,

I have the same problem , I want to use DACE toolbox and I don't know which Regression and Correlation Models should I use?

Many thanks,